Search Here For Exactly What You Need

hire writers ads


Latest Jobs today


Make money from DBS


GET 2016 FREE UNIUYO POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS NOW


UNIUYO OFFICIAL LOGO 2014
OFFICIAL UNIUYO  LOGO 
METHOD 1

University of Uyo (UNIUYO) today owns an Official Forum where students, candidates and Lecturers meet to discuss School issues and proffer solutions to same. 

As a candidate intending to get admission into UNIUYO, it is only advisable to get the original UNIUYO post utme past questions and answers available on the forum at a little fee and also enroll in UNIUYO Post UTME online class for FREE. 


I think that is the best way to go about UNIUYO Post UTME past questions and answers, as well as other admission issues in the school. At least it doesn't end with getting original UNIUYO post utme past questions and answers, you will equally see other candidates to chat with and solve your problems.

No other school in Nigeria does that, that's why i'm proud of my school - University of Uyo. That's why I'm advising you as an Alumni of the school.

METHOD 2

Another Way of Getting the UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers is by visiting this Link. They equally offer Original UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers for sale at N1000 only (All Subjects)


Visit The Uniuyo Forum Past Questions Section


Join The Uniuyo Forum online class


Go To The Uniuyo Forum Homepage







De Kemcy [Ekemini Ekpo]
B. Eng. Computer Engineering
University of Uyo (2015)
Founder of this blog you are reading now













===============IN CASE YOU WISH TO READ MORE STUFF=========














Sales of post utme past questions of the university of uyo for 2016 session has been on for some time now, and the importance of post utme past questions for the university of uyo to the candidates cannot be over-emphasised. In one of the posts on
my blog (www.educationnigeria.org), I’ve taken time to spell out the many benefits of getting post utme past questions of Nigerian universities, not just for uniuyo, but for every other school in Nigeria as far as the post utme is concerned.

But before you buy any uniuyo post utme past question, there are some important issues/safeguards you should be wary of else, you get into a mess and come complaining afterwards. I discovered that so many people/candidates have been fooled when it comes to buying the original uniuyo post utme past questions and answers, especially as the 2016 UNIUYO POST UTME screening exercise kicks off in a matter of weeks. The obviously funny part is that even most of what is hawked about around the school gate have been proved to be nothing but “rebranded” WASSCE past questions, and this is I tell you, IS NOT FUNNY at all!! The other gory part of the story is the assumption that goes around on “popular” educational websites in this country that what is being presented to the innocent candidates is actually the real thing, and this is also NOT FUNNY!!

How then do I (candidate) know original UNIUYO POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
Knowing whether a post utme past question presented to you is indeed an original post utme past question from university of uyo for the candidates may not really be an easy thing, but for those of us in the system, we know a thief when we see one. . . .and I’ll be kind enough to tell you the truth (whether you get the original stuff from here or not). Let me briefly point them out below.

1.     Every uniuyo post utme past question comes with a logo. (what is the size of this uniuyo logo?). well, the logo is the standard-size uniuyo logo used on official documents.(perhaps when you get a copy form here, you’ll get to see for yourself)
2.     All uniuyo post utme past question are twenty-five (25) questions in number. All the questions are not set on the same question paper, and they NEVER repeat. (at least I’ve written the uniuyo post utme myself, and currently studying in the school, so who il you believe? Me or the road-side guy that’s just after your money??)

3.     Even if the questions may repeat, they don’t come verbatim! The pattern may be the same but will never be the same questions. (at least I started some good job in 2013 on one of my blogs, www.mygstpapers.blogspot.com on this and many more, you may go check it out and get yourself better informed of the nature of the uniuyo post utme, i.e., the 2016 uniuyo post utme)
4.     Other distinguishable characteristics which you will get to find out on purchase of the uniuyo post utme past question. Its wise to put your money where your mouth is. Money is hard to come by, but at the same time it pains me when I see you guys being fooled.

Now, if you wish to connect to me as far as the forthcoming 2016 uniuyo post utme aptitude test as well as the uniuyo post utme past question from 2006 – till date + solutions is concerned, just get on the Official UNIUYO Forum located at www.theuniuyoforum.com today. Just create an account and post your issues there. Keep visiting the forum frequently, and you’ll be fed periodically with COGENT information concerning the forthcoming 2016 uniuyo post utme aptitude test screening exercise by myself and a team of moderators

You can get your copy of ORIGINAL uniuyo post utme past questions from 2006 – till date (when I say original, I mean STRAIGHT FROM INSIDER SOURCES) today from me. I’ve been reluctant in giving them out dues to certain issues (school load & the rest), but today, #dekemcy is back to do you real good as usual. 

To get four copies of these uniuyo past questions as soft copies (.pdf, .doc file formats) for the 2016 post utme aptitude test screening exercise, just send me the four subjects you wrote in JAMB UTME, together with your email address on 07085763316. Before that, just call and inform me you want to buy, then I’ll send you my account number (which you may also obtain on my blog here:  for payment purposes. I’ve graciously decided to give out the past questions at a token sum of N1000 for the four subjects. I implore you to make hay while the sun shines. Make the move today.

But if you are in Uyo, akwa ibom state, or just wish to get the  paper form of the uniuyo aptitude test past questions from 2006 – till date just call and get the hard copies (paper type just like JAMB past questions) of the uniuyo post utme past question and solutions from 2006 – till date from me close to sc.

Now, if you wish to be receiving news updates (FREE) on facebook, just LIKE my blog’s page on facebook @ www.facebook.com/theuniuyoforum.

Buy your past questions today, I don’t need to emphasize its importance before you know what to do. It’s just that it gladdens my heart when I see candidates I helped by the grace of god to enter this school today, I just thank God for being a blessing to someone’s life. That’d the only thing. So it’s not just about getting a stuff by the road side and walking away. Even if you got one, get this pariicular one I’m giving out. .  . . .and by that, you get yourself enlisted among my favorite candidates as the examination approaches. It’s just for N1000 only!

I’m very free to chat with, I’m #dekemcy you’ve been hearing of. The #dekemcy of 2013, is still the #dekemcy of today. Just come on the facebook page and post your issue/case/doubt/enquiry etc on the wall, or comment on my blog @ www.writeshub.com for all hints, scopes, tactics, tricts, and assistance for passing the uniuyo post utme and gaining admission into the school at first sitting.  This year, I’m all out to help Nigerian students - candidates get to the Zenith of their career, just like me. Don’t bother following me on twitter, it’s either the blog (www.writeshub.com) or the facebook page, or Google+ (www.google.com/+dekemcy).

To get your uniuyo post utme past questions, just contact me as I’ve outlined above. See you at the top!! . . . #dekemcy@2016





Search Below for More Information







No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, and would respond to them as soon as possible. thanks.


Note however that spamming or posting abusive and offensive comments is simply wasting of your time as they will always be deleted. Please be cautious and invest your time wisely with useful and meaningful comments.

Sponsored